Exmoor Holiday Cottages
Our Exmoor holiday cottages retain the original period charm of exposed oak beams and wonky walls. They are beautifully kept and have all the things you need to enjoy a relaxing stay. Both holiday cottages are pet-friendly.
We have two Exmoor holiday cottages available all year round:
- Toads Breech – Sleeps 2 to 4 people (One King size double and Two 3ft singles) – £330 to £680 per week.
- Buzzards – Sleeps 2 people (One King size double) – £250 to £480 per week.
- Prices and availability can be found here.
Everything is included for your self catering stay:
- Full oil fired central heating
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Wood burning stoves in each cottage with logs provided for a cosy night in front of the fire
- Free Wifi, Freesat TV and DVD player
- Beds all made up with bath and hand towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchens (dishwasher in Toads)
- Modern bathrooms with power showers, bath in Toads
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper
- J-cloths, foil, cling film, toilet rolls, liquid soap
- Garden furniture
- Onsite off road parking
- Secure bike storage available
- Pet friendly – dog bowl and towels provided
Both our Exmoor holiday cottages are non-smoking.
Exmoor listed as No.1 destination to visit in the UK in 2019 by TimeOut
Read TimeOut’s recommendation here and then come and find out for yourself with a stay in one of
our traditional Exmoor holiday cottages.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
“A super fantastic stay. Excellent accommodation in the most beautiful setting. The perfect place to explore Exmoor and the surrounding area. I would thoroughly recommend.”